I am happy to bring you my new crochet pattern! Meet Morris & Hercule the Strongmen! These guys measures approx 8.5" (22 cm) tall when completed with worsted weight yarn, but they can be made bigger or smaller by using thicker or thinner yarn.
*** This is an instant download Crochet PATTERN toy (PDF file), not the finished product ***
The pattern is in PDF format, and one version are available - ENGLISH (US Crochet Terms)
DISCOUNTS on Patterns:
Get 10% off when you buy 2 patterns - enter the coupon code 10FOR2 at checkout.
Get 15% off when you buy 3 patterns - enter the coupon code 15FOR3 at checkout.
Get 20% off when you buy 4 or more patterns - enter the coupon code 20FOR4 at checkout.
My other patterns - https://www.etsy.com/shop/FireflyCrochets
FINISHED SIZE: approx 8.5” (22 cm).
My patterns are very clear to understand. I tried to be very detailed in my descriptions. There are quality photos and tutorials to help you!
This pattern includes:
- 23 pages of detailed instructions
- 185 photos illustrating the process
- step-by-step tutorial with photo
- Instant digital download
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
The pattern uses US size E-4 (3.5 mm), and (10 ply) Worsted weight yarn
and You will need:
– 10 ply / Worsted weight yarn Drops Paris (100% cotton, 1.8 oz = 82 yds (50 g = 75 m) in 6 colours.
– Polyester fiberfill for stuffing.
– 5 mm black safety eyes.
– 1 wooden button - 0.3" (10 mm) & white thin thread for sewing.
– Black cotton tape - 15" (38 cm) for the belt.
– Blush and cosmetic applicator or a cotton swab (for the cheeks).
– Paper glue (for shoe laces).
– Wooden kebab skewer - 8" (20 cm) for barbell.
– Stitch marker.
– Tapestry and embroidery needless.
This pattern is created by FireflyCrochet.com All rights reserved. Please do not claim this pattern as your own.
You may sell products made from this pattern but please provide a link to my shop FireflyCrochet.com, my Instagram @FireFlyCrochets, Pinterest Fireflycrochet or my FB @FireflyCrochetPattern.
Permission is NOT granted for to sell, copy, publish or distribute this pattern or elements of this pattern on paper or other media, any resources on the Internet - fully or partially, both paid and free.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
Thank you for visiting my shop!