Meet Joy & Jolly the Tabby Cats! They made up from the same basic pattern and you can create your own cat from this pattern by just change colour.
This is an DOWNLOADABLE Crochet PATTERN toy (not the finished product) in PDF format, and one version are available: ENGLISH (US Crochet Terms)
FINISHED SIZE: about 6,7” (17 cm).
This pattern includes:
- 18 pages of detailed instructions.
- 96 photos illustrating the process.
- Step-by-step tutorial with photos.
- Instant digital download.
My patterns are very clear to understand. I tried to be very detailed in my descriptions. There are quality photos and tutorials to help you.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
The pattern uses 3.5 mm crochet hook (US hook size E-4) and sport (10 ply) weight yarn.
and You will need:
– Polyester fiberfill for stuffing.
– 7 mm black beads or safety eyes.
– Pink embroidery thread (for embroidery nose and mouth).
– Black embroidery thread (for embroidery legs).
– Black 4 ply cotton yarn (for mustache).
– White sewing thread.
– Stitch marker.
– Tapestry and embroidery needles.
This pattern is created by FireflyCrochet.com All rights reserved. Please do not claim this pattern as your own.
You may sell products made from this pattern but please provide a link to my shop FireflyCrochet.com, my Instagram @FireFlyCrochets, Pinterest Fireflycrochet or my FB @FireflyCrochetPattern.
Permission is NOT granted for to sell, copy, publish or distribute this pattern or elements of this pattern on paper or other media, any resources on the Internet - fully or partially, both paid and free.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
Thank you for visiting my shop!